TEACHING HISTORY JOURNAL
Teaching History journal has been published by the HTANSW since 1961, and membership with the HTANSW entitles you to receive current journals quarterly.
Many of our back issues are still available for purchase, and archival photocopies may be ordered for those editions that are out of print.
To browse the complete and searchable database of all Teaching History journal articles from 1961 – present: click here for journal index (Excel format)
For ordering prices and details click here
CONTRIBUTING TO TEACHING HISTORY
• All submissions are to be in Times New Roman 12 pt with minimal formatting
• Maximum size of 2000 words
• Use end notes rather than footnotes
• All material must be free of copyright
• All images, graphs, tables etc. must be submitted as separate files rather than embedded in the text
• Images need to be submitted as high resolution JPEG or TIFF files (min 300 dpi)
• Contributors should note that it is a condition of publication that NSW HTA retains copyright over all material published in the journal. Permission should be sought for republication and Teaching History acknowledged as the original publisher.
ADVERTISING IN THE TEACHING HISTORY JOURNAL
Advertising opportunities are available in the Teaching History Journal.
For more details please contact the HTANSW Office